Our primary concern is the well-being of your family. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to provide our customers with a sparkling clean home without dangerous chemical residues. By integrating the philosophy of health and wellness into everything our teams do, our customers have come to love and trust our cleaning and maid services.
Have you ever spent an entire weekend sweeping, mopping, and dusting? It’s one of the worst ways to spend a day off. And when you have a million things to catch up on over the weekend, the last thing you want to do is spend hours tidying up your home only to repeat the process in a couple of weeks. Life’s too short to be worried about cleaning!
With Dani House Cleaning services you can say hello to weekends and goodbye to the hassle of cleaning. Plus, you can rest easy knowing that allergens, dust, and bacteria are getting eliminated on a regular basis, creating a comfortable and safe living environment for your family.
Every time we clean, we’ll provide services that include the following:
- Bathrooms Cobwebs removed, dusting, floors cleaned, toilets cleaned, mirrors / chrome fixtures cleaned, shower doors cleaned, tile walls, bathtub / showers cleaned
- Sleeping Areas Surfaces hand wiped, floors cleaned, general dusting, cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned
- Living Areas Surfaces hand wiped, cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned, general dusting, floors cleaned
- Kitchen Countertops cleaned, outside of range hood cleaned, top and front of range cleaned, drip pans / glass top surfaces wiped, sinks cleaned and chrome shined, fronts of all appliances cleaned, general dusting, cobwebs removed, microwave wiped out, doors and door frames spot cleaned
Have you ever noticed that holidays have the habit of sneaking up on us? And if you’re planning a big family get together, you’ll want your home sparkling clean before the in-laws arrive. But this year, try something different. Instead of scrambling, schedule a one-time cleaning with Dani House Cleaning.
One-time cleanings are perfect for many occasions, but many of our customers schedule them before hosting a family get together or as part of their spring cleaning regimen. Another great use of an occasional cleaning is as a gift! A one-time cleaning is a thoughtful gift for people in your life that matter most – from Mother’s Day and Father’s Day to a new baby, everyone appreciates coming home to a clean space.
What’s Included in Our Cleaning Services?
As part of a regular cleaning service, our teams will:
- Dust window sills, decorative items, wall hangings, blinds, ceiling fans, and furniture
- Remove cobwebs
- General tidying
- Vacuum all floors
- Empty wastebaskets and place trash in outside receptacle
- Vacuum family room furniture
- Wash window over sink
- Make beds
Deep Cleaning (additional fees apply)
- Wipe down woodwork, including baseboards, door frames, window sills, cabinet exteriors, and paneling
- Clean interior windows, sliding glass doors, and french doors
- Spot clean walls
- Clean underneath area rugs
- Clean underneath/behind light, movable furniture
- Polish silver
We offer competitive cleaning services rates
Get started and get in touch with us for a free estimate.